Urological disorders increase with aging. Urology studies reproductive-urinary system in men and urinary system in women, follows their health and disorders and treats these diseases.
What are urologic diseases?
• Kidney cancer
• Prostate cancer
• Bladder cancer
• Kidney and urinary calculi
• Benign prostatic enlargement
• Testicular cancer
• Penile cancer
• Urethral cancer
• Overactive bladder symptoms
• Sexual dysfunctions
• Male infertility
• Urinary incontinence
• Pelvic pain
• Urologic infections
Which urologic diseases are treated with the Da Vinci robotic system in Turkey?
• Robotic Radical Prostatectomy in prostate cancer (removing the entire prostate with the help of a robot - neuroprotective)
• Robotic Radical Cystectomy +
• New Bladder Reconstruction in bladder cancer (removing the bladder with the help of a robot)
• Robotic Partial Nephrectomy in kidney cancer (Renoprotective)
• Robotic Radical Nephrectomy
• Robotic Pyeloplasty in UPJ Obstruction
• Robotic Adrenalectomy in adrenal tumors
What advantages does the Da Vinci Robotic Surgery offer?
1. Very little blood loss during operation.
2. Safe multidirectional operation in the body with multangular steady robotic arms.
3. Cosmetic advantage of surgical procedures through little holes.
4. Little amount of pain killers during hospitalization.
5. Postoperative hospitalization of 1 or 2 days, depending on the disorder.
6. Most patients go back to their routine work in the postoperative 2nd or 3rd week after radical prostate operation with the “Da Vinci Robotic Surgery”.